DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
1. This is the personal data protection statement of Lindeteves-Jacoberg Limited and its subsidiaries, including all of the following:
- Brook Crompton Asia Pacific Pte Ltd;
- Brook Crompton UK Limited;
- Brook Crompton USA Inc.;
- Brook Crompton Limited (Canada).
(collectively known as “Brook Crompton Companies” and each a “Brook Crompton Company”)
2. Brook Crompton Companies respects the rights you have under the relevant data protection law. Brook Crompton Companies collects, uses and discloses personal data for purposes as notified to you or as permitted by law. This statement may be modified from time to time.
3. If you have any enquiries about how Brook Crompton Companies collects, uses or discloses your personal data or this statement, please contact our Officer by email at [email protected]
4. If you would like to update your personal data which Brook Crompton Company retains, or to withdraw any consent given, please contact our Officer at the email address above.
Where you submit information to an email address provided at this website, you will be regarded as having agreed and consented to the collection, use and disclosure of all such information in the manner described in this Website Statement.
Information you have submitted will be used and disclosed generally only for the purpose requested, for example to periodically send you emails on the release of results, press releases, annual reports, publications, product information or any other information or materials which we think you may find interesting or where you have signed up for any of our publications.
We reserve the right to use and disclose any submitted information to contact you and to comply with law, including disclosing submitted information in response to a request made by any government authority or regulator. You hereby consent to all such use and disclosure of submitted information by any Brook Crompton Company, within Singapore or otherwise.
Please be aware that this Website monitors browsing preferences, in order to analyse data on webpage traffic and make improvements based on customer needs. Such information is generally used for statistical analysis but may use it for other reasons in aggregated form or where we are not aware of your identity.